1. When I move to Paris, I'll have to find a large house.
2. When I'm rich and famous, I'll buy a Chevrolet for my personal use.
3. Once I've finished my internship, I'll apply for the job.
4. As I was driving to my office, I saw the new construction.
5. You'll get to the main square, which ever way you take.
6. By the time I retire, I will have worked in this office for 30 years.
7. We bathed in the sea everyday when we were on holiday.
8. I bathed the baby this morning.
9. How did you get that puncture in your tyre?
10. I rode over some glass /There was glass on the road.
11. He always has sneezing fits in this season.
12. I think it is unhealthy to repress one's emotions too much.
13. He buttoned up his jacket because the wind was getting cooler.
14. If you have a sore throat try gargling with some salt water.
15. Jim and Daisy have broken up.
16. I have fallen out with my pop. (That means: I had argument with my father)